Thomas B. Bays is a partner at Norris Choplin Schroeder LLP.
Prior to joining Norris Choplin Schroeder, Mr. Bays was in private practice. Before that, he spent four years as in-house counsel for Meridian Insurance, where he managed a team of attorneys and oversaw litigation in 15 states. Previously, he was a law clerk to the Honorable Judge V. Sue Shields of the Indiana Court of Appeals.
Before his legal career, Mr. Bays was a law enforcement officer. Born in Indianapolis in 1964, he currently resides in Zionsville with his wife, Lisa and their three children. In his spare time, he coaches youth sports and officiates high school football games throughout Indiana. He is a member of the New Hope Great Banquet Community and a past president of the Boone County Chamber of Commerce.
- Indiana University, 1986
- Indiana University School of Law at Bloomington, cum laude, 1990
- State of Indiana, 1990
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana, 1990
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana, 2000
- American Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Boone County Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana