Raymond L. Faust
Raymond L. Faust is Of Counsel to Norris Choplin Schroeder LLP.
Mr. Faust first worked for Norris Choplin Schroeder LLP from 1987 to 2012. From 1992 through 2005, he was a partner in the firm. In 2012, he left to pursue other interests, but rejoined the firm in 2016.
Mr. Faust was born in Noblesville, Indiana, in 1950 and has practiced law for over 40 years. Mr. Faust is married and has a son, who is also a lawyer practicing at another firm.
Outside the office, Mr. Faust is interested in old-house renovation, farming and spending time with his grandchildren. He also serves as chair of the Endowment Committee at his church.
- Indiana University (A.B. with Departmental Honors, 1973)
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, Bloomington, IN (J.D., cum laude, 1976)
- State of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court