Michelle A. Spahr is a partner at Norris Choplin Schroeder LLP. She focuses her practice on personal injury litigation, premises liability, construction litigation and medical litigation.
A previous partner of Norris Choplin Schroeder, Ms. Spahr rejoined the firm after taking time off to raise her children.
Ms. Spahr was born in Portland, Ind. in 1956. She has contributed time as a volunteer for Carmel Clay Schools, serving on the PTO and other committees. She has been on the planning and development committees for Carmel Clay Schools and the City of Carmel. In addition, she has coordinated fundraising efforts for school and cultural not-for-profit organizations, and has served as a representative on her neighborhood association.
- Ball State University, magna cum laude, 1978
- Indiana University School of Law at Indianapolis, cum laude, 1981
- State of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Member of the National Moot Court Competition and was a justice and member of the Moot Court Board of Barristers
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Indianapolis Law Club
- Delta Sigma Rho-Tau, past member
- Kappa Alpha, past member
- Phi Sigma Alpha, past member
- Pi Gamma Mu, past member
- Moot Court Board of Barristers
- Author of "Doctor Knows Best?" (1977)