Kyle A. Jones is of counsel at Norris Choplin Schroeder LLP. A native of Indiana, he was born in Indianapolis in 1963.
Mr. Jones focuses his practice primarily in the areas of civil rights litigation, constitutional law, municipal liability, special education, employment law, insurance and other civil litigation in state and federal courts throughout Indiana.
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana (B.A. 1985)
- Indiana University School of Law at Indianapolis, Indiana (J.D. 1988)
- State of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Indianapolis Law Club
- Council of Parent Attorneys and Advocates
- Hamilton County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association